November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:19:34 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"in all honesty, father, i came here to meet you."
"The same thing he did when I joined, Beckett. A gift," Bill let the words soften in the vacuum of their duologue. The hard sounds broke against the floor and cypress pews, the soft sounds disappeared into the vaults of the ceiling. And the unvoiced sounds? They were just for him. 

"This started as a confession, but it's feeling more like an interview," Bill said, a smile spreading along his lips like Dijon on a fresh corpse. "Rocket sure has kept up the interrogation training."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:35:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]a gift — more cryptic bullshit he has no time for. still, he doesn't push back if only because of the uncertainty that revolves around walsh.

"what would you like me to confess?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 15:53:21 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Bill laughed. His everyday face had been so patient, placid, and personable for so long that he had almost forgotten. Somehow forgotten how good it felt to twist people like this.

He had watched the growing frustration in the Beckett's face as they talked.
I shouldn't be antagonizing him, Bill chided himself. "Declan trusts me because I bring in an absolute church-load of cash. My Sinnoh work funded roughly 34% of Hoenn the last fiscal year. Before that it was split between here and Kanto. Before I became the money man for Declan I did the same for Claus. And before I did money I did political dismantling." He said the last word all teeth and gristle, like it meant something else. 

"Whatever you want! Confess to me the same, if you want. What does Walsh see in you?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 9:13:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"ah. so it's your money we've been wasting."

we: rocket, not him in particular. he would've never supplied shit equipment in the first place. he tenses thinking about it, but exhales, blissfully uncaring for whatever dismantling bill might have done.

"experience. expertise. control."

vague answers but there's enough there.

"a weapon for rocket. a tool, rather."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 12:56:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Everyone in Rocket is a tool." Bill said, his voice thick with good-natured humor. "What makes you special?"

He had decided that he liked Beckett, despite the clear clash of the man's blunt minimalness with his own intentional vagueness.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 13:02:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"nothing. i'm just like you, father."

his gaze drags up, lifting off the ground.

"expendable."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 13:06:34 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Just because we are all set to expire, doesn't mean we aren't special, Beckett," Bill said. "If you were like the rest of the chaff you would either be a grunt, or you would be dead by now."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 13:18:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his head tilts, finally meeting bill's gaze. he searches for something past what's presented, finding little.

"i'll leave judgment to you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sinner
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 3:10:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: